Develop Your Own Taxi Booking App With Uber Clone App Script
Ride-hailing business is one of the fastest-growing businesses around the world. It is expected to be one of the most profitable businesses in the world. The taxi industry is overwhelmed by Uber, they have the most effective business model. Numerous other companies have also tried their luck in this industry and have fruitfully established themselves like Lyft, Ola, etc. After viewing the success ratio of this riding business, many entrepreneurs want to imitate a similar concept. To compete with these big companies, new businesses need to build up their own custom taxi booking app.
There are a lot of on-demand app development companies that make Uber-like app script. Before choosing one ensure you decide your targeted location, and then create your app accordingly. Building up an application from scratch is expensive and tedious, to kickstart your taxi business you can go with a ready-made white-labeled Uber clone app script.
The taxi app comes with 3 apps including passenger app, driver app & admin panel.
Passenger app features
- User profile: Passengers can log in or signup using their email or mobile number or directly through social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Real-time tracking: On booking confirmation, passengers can track the drivers in real-time.
- Payment gateway: After trip completion, passengers can without much of a stretch pay their ride fares through multiple payment options available on the app like credit/debit card, E-wallet or cash.
- Ride packages: Based on the distance traveled, passengers can pick among rental and outstation packages.
- Rating and review: Passengers can rate each trip based on their personal ride experience.
Driver app features
- Booking alerts: Drivers are notified about the passenger booking requests which they can accept and complete trips. If the driver rejects the ride request, it will automatically pass to the other nearest driver.
- Route navigation: The feature allows drivers to easily map their way between pick up and drop locations.
- Street pickups: Drivers can pick up passengers along the way to get more ride opportunities to earn more.
- Earnings tab: Drivers can have a quick look at their trip statistics and daily earnings from time to time.
- Loyalty program: Existing drivers can invite new drivers to join the network and earn rewards.
- Rating and review: The driver can also rate and review the passenger based on the ride experience.
Admin panel features
- Auto dispatch: Fleet operators can dispatch vehicles faster based on the incoming ride bookings.
- Resource tracking: The admin can monitor drivers in real-time and take control of everyday activities.
- Fare management: The feature gives the admin the option to have a flexible pricing strategy.
- Analytical reports: The admin can monitor business performance precisely and make well-informed decisions.
Ride-hailing business is in high demand, before investing in uber-like app development, choose your target area of operation, the location you want to target and customize your app according to your customer's requirements. Running a survey is always recommended before entering any market. Prefer reliable on-demand taxi booking app development company for such specialized mobile applications.